The UPARK festival’s press office is ready and willing to cooperate in following ways:
• by providing all the necessary information about an artist/band - photos, video footage, official press releases;
• by assisting in organizing interviews.
For our cooperation to be beneficial and enjoyable we ask you to study our accreditation rules before applying:
1. One media platform can get festival accreditation for:
• TV - a camera crew containing 3 people at most;
• online media - 1 person;
• print media - 1 person;
• radio station - 1 person;
Accreditation for independent photographers is not provided. The Press Office will provide you with necessary photographic materials on request.
Photojournalists may get accreditation individually.
2. Terms of accreditation:
FOR PRINT MEDIA - WITH A CIRCULATION OVER 30 000. Accreditation is given on condition that a detailed announcement of the festival is printed (no fewer than 1/2 pages). When requesting accreditation we ask you to give us a print layout and an exact date when the material will be published.
FOR TV MEDIA. Accreditation is given on condition that a video announcement of the festival is broadcast. When requesting accreditation we ask you to give us information about the TV show where the video announcement will be included, a date and time when it will be shown and the number of broadcasts.
FOR RADIO STATIONS. Accreditation is given on condition that a radio announcement is broadcast. When requesting accreditation we ask you to give us information about the number of announcements and the way they will be presented; the announcements must take place not later than 5 days before the event.
FOR INTERNET MEDIA - MORE THAN 5000 UNIQUE VIEWS PER DAY.
• accreditation is given on condition that an article announcement of the festival, no later than 14 days before the event, is posted on their social media as well as on the homepage of their website and shown there for at least a week. When requesting accreditation we ask for a link with the announcement and relevant traffic statistics.
• accreditation is given on condition that the festival’s banner is posted on a website with an active link to uparkfestival.com no later than 14 days before the event. When requesting accreditation we ask you for a screenshot and also the number of views and link clicks.
3. Accreditation of Bloggers’ and public pages administrators’ is given only after a personal request via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We ask you to be attentive with the accreditation rules and while filling in the form, also check all the company’s contact information carefully.
5. Post-event information is a mandatory condition for every accredited media. Please plan your work schedule in advance as well as publication dates.
6. Accreditation is closed 5 days before the festival. You will get all the accreditation information in the letter that will be sent to you within 7 days after you fill in an application.
7. The organizers reserve the right not to comment on accreditation rejection and not to be involved in further correspondence on this topic.